How do I know so much about it? Well, I am a proud dyslexic owner of a small business. I am also a Mom, Wife, Pilates enthusiast, and Reading Specialist. However, the greatest gift that was given to me (besides family) was the gift of dyslexia. Is it hard? Absolutely!! Do I have to give 120% percent always? YES! !!! We are Achievers and get things done. We go to college and become doctors, lawyers, speakers, teachers, and many other professions. We are SUPERHEROES!!!
Why hire a Dyslexic tutor or reading specialist?
- We know how your child feels and the proper tools to get them where they need to be.
- We can discuss how we feel in a positive, safe place.
- We create a positive environment for mistakes.
- Problem solving skills to meet the needs of each individuals.
- Lastly, Multisensory Approach until we finally grasp the concepts being taught.
Go out and find yourself a great reading specialist trained in many different programs to see which program is best for your child.
For more info please peruse my website floridatravelingtutor.com or give us a call at 954-729-4991